Please note: this is simply a forum with links to external sites we have no control on. There are no videos or pictures on this site.
However if you think a post should be removed please follow the instructions below.
ShakinitForum.com Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy
This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of ShakinitForum.com (the "Company") to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
The Company's Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Company will follow the procedures outlined in this policy and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the owner (or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive copyright-related right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if a single notice objects to several copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of the infringed works at that site. A "representative list" should identify every work if there are less than ten such works, and at least half of the works if there are ten or more such works.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material. This should include the exact URL and the date on which the infringement was noted.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party. If at all possible, this should include an electronic mail address, and should include a mailing address, telephone number, and fax number.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
All users of any part of the Company system must comply with all applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. The Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA upon receiving any counter notification.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. The Company will process these items as rapidly as possible, but cannot predict the number of active items it may have at any given time.