ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
RULES - Please read before you post!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> The Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GalaxyRanger
omg i'm powahful!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: RULES - Please read before you post! Reply with quote

THE RULES:

Short version:
Stay on topic and don't post anything illegal

Video finds rules:
1) Post your finds inside the provided sticky topics by hitting REPLY.
2) Always use the embedder and lump up to 15 videos in a single post.
3) Do not post videos from accounts who are reposters/collectors. We want the real girl's account only.

General rules:
1) Always include a preview picture. (click here for help)
2) Pack all the vids/pictures inside a single rar/zip file. (click here for help)
3) Be descriptive: write how many vids/pics are inside your zip, where did you find the girl and her account name.
4) Absolutely no underage content/nudity, no copyrighted/professional/commercial/watermarked stuff!
5) Don't make submissions of videos that are still active on youtube, post them under the appropriate "Video Finds" sticky with the embedder.
6) Absolutely no bashing girls/other members!!! Everybody should be treated as friends here!
7) No links to illegal content like warez etc!

F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do i rar/zip multiple files in a single pack? A: Read the Posting tutorial.
Q: How do i upload my videos? A: Read the Posting tutorial.
Q: How do i make screencaps/preview for the files i'm going to post? A: Read the ImageGrabberII tutorial or the VLC tutorial.
Q: How do i use the embedder? A: Read the Embedder tutorial.
Thankful People
17 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> The Rules All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: