ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
Greasemonkey Script & Simple Search Guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Motardazour
Bonified Ass Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject: Greasemonkey Script & Simple Search Guide Reply with quote

There is a great greasemonkey script I use called Youtube Filter GUI by Timid Scripts. Very useful when searching.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/176449

It includes autopaging so it's kinda like google image search it will load more videos as you scroll. I was using Repagination for this but was having problems for sometime with it.

It allows you to X out videos that will block/filter that user from showing up in searches and also in the sidebar. It is great for the vine/twerk spam. I use the sidebar extensively so it is nice to have it free of clutter.

And the best part is that it doesn't eat resources/lag as other solutions I have been using do.

My booty search system:
Firefox
AdBlockPlus
Youtube Filter GUI Greasemonkey Script
Youtube Autobuffer & Auto-HD GreasemonkeyScript
Download Youtube Videos as mp4 firefox addon

On Youtube I put my search query in quotations marks, sort it by most recent date and bookmark it. I have a folder with ~50 of these bookmarks.
Every couple of days I load 10 of them all in different tabs, filter out spam accounts using the greasemonkey script and then reload the other pages. I also filter out accounts with bad quality video/fat chicks/whatever. Every couple of months I'll reset the filter list so that it doesn't eat too many resources.

I save the URL of all my finds to a text file and then I do a find & replace on "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" and replace it with nothing. Then I copy and paste the leftover youtubevideoid into our world famous multi embedder & pray.

Things have changed so much over the years the HD is great but overall searching for quality shakers has become a real challenge. So I offer this knowledge to all in our quest to find the Holy Booty Grail.

Anyone know a GOOD script/addon for firefox that will save the accountname & video title to the filename in all available formats? The one I use only saves video title.
Thankful People
1 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
knight72
Purloiner of Privates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the usefull info...karma+....im sure our firefox users will give it a try

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also play around with the Youtube API forming URL queries into RSS feeds into my browser.
If I could incorporate the Youtube Filter function into this it would be amazing.

I use this as my basic query syntax:
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/videos?&start-index=11&max-results=50&q=twerking&orderby=published

It displays a max of 50 per page so to make a new feed for the next set of videos I change "start-index" to 51 and so forth.
All the information is on Youtube API is here:
https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_api_query_parameters
mrbradeli
Ass Master

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tempted to add a few more things to this and make an unofficial Shakinit userscript lol.
Motardazour
Bonified Ass Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have revised my system as I have adopted Chrome. Loading 20 videos at once and letting them buffer in Firefox is a nightmare but it works perfectly on Chrome.

I use Chrome with:
AdBlockPlus
TamperMonkey
Youtube Center

You must load Youtube Center through TamperMonkey as a userscript file(YoutubeCenter.user.js).
You must you use the developer version.

https://github.com/YePpHa/YouTubeCenter/wiki/Developer-Version

It has everything I need + much more. I haven't had a single problem yet. The features work perfectly: prevent auto play, auto buffer, auto select resolution, 1 click download in any resolution and you can change the way it saves the file such as "{Author} - {Title}".

If you are not using it, I recommend you try it.
Sponsor
GrindBabesGrindBabes
Motardazour
Bonified Ass Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot another great feature of Youtube Center - "Hide Watched Videos", how often do you see the same results in your search, so annoying.

And also I use Timid Script Youtube Filter
https://openuserjs.org/scripts/TimidScript/%5BTS%5D_Youtube_Filter

You can click the X mark to filter out that user, I X out all spam accounts and reposters making my life very easy.

Also every search I do on youtube includes "-vine -vines -compilation -compilations" which will not display any videos with those words. They are very common words for spam, reposter garbage.
knight72
Purloiner of Privates

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds very usefull...thanks for the work...i will give it a try asap... Thumbs Up

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another additional tool in my arsenal:

http://isearchfrom.com/

You can make your searches on Youtube or Videos.Google.com as if you were from another country.
You can use google translate to a search term like "booty dance" into portuguese and then make your search from Brazil using this website.

Shorter method:
You can also append "&gl=BR", BR being the 2 letter geographic location code for the country you want, onto your Youtube or google search URL.
I was using this to find hot Brazilian chicks.

This is important because I often search term in different languages to find rare videos but if I don't change my GL it will return videos from my country first when sorting by relevance.

You can use this same method for any country, I know twerking is big in Eastern Europe/Russian right now so maybe it will helpful to translate or pull search terms from another video and set &GL=RU.
knight72
Purloiner of Privates

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow...that sounds very usefull..i will give it a try on my daily video hunting...karma+ on the way...
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: