ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
What would you like to see?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Booty shakin' / dancin' contests!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight72
Purloiner of Privates

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adoniran wrote:
when will be the next contest?

the admins already discuss about it so i think i dont tell to much if i say the next contest is not that far away...but to early to give an exact date atm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hope jilliciouz comes back.
Varanus
Diehard Booty Accumulator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xpacrock wrote:

As do I. Would be one hell of a Xmas gift Very Happy
Cthulhu will rule the world again, oh yeah.
Cthulhu will rule all the world.
Jilliciouz
ShakinIt.com Official Winner!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varanus wrote:
xpacrock wrote:

Sad
Guys, I've always felt warm and fuzzy over the fact that you guys are so... warm and fuzzy and welcoming, to give a girl an outlet for all that sexy dancing energy that can be bottled up...
That being said, I do not anticipate a return to booty shaking. The answer for this is simple: I'm a mother now, and have been for almost a year.
I made a rather large mistake by uploading a topless video to something and someone got a hold of it, so that's floating around in space somewhere... But beyond that, I cannot see myself creating any more videos of the like for all to see.
It's bad enough when someone goes up to me and says, "Hey, I think I saw you on YouTube"... lol
*sniffle*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jilliciouz wrote:
Varanus wrote:
xpacrock wrote:

Sad
Guys, I've always felt warm and fuzzy over the fact that you guys are so... warm and fuzzy and welcoming, to give a girl an outlet for all that sexy dancing energy that can be bottled up...
That being said, I do not anticipate a return to booty shaking. The answer for this is simple: I'm a mother now, and have been for almost a year.
I made a rather large mistake by uploading a topless video to something and someone got a hold of it, so that's floating around in space somewhere... But beyond that, I cannot see myself creating any more videos of the like for all to see.
It's bad enough when someone goes up to me and says, "Hey, I think I saw you on YouTube"... lol
*sniffle*

Hey Jill nice to see ya Very Happy

What can I say we love ya, Jill! You got the goods and you can actually DANCE! Maybe that's why after all this time you are still so popular .

Obviously we respect your decision. But don't blame us if we keep a candle in the window

Congrats on the little one BTW Thumbs Up
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
xpacrock
Ass Sniffer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jilliciouz wrote:
Varanus wrote:
xpacrock wrote:

Sad
*sniffle*

Hey Jill, I just want you to know that we appreciate you letting us know what the deal is. Personally, you were the first girl I ever saw dance with so much freedom, confidence, and energy. I think a lot of us here will always feel nostalgic about you. I can only speak for myself, but I almost see you as that cute girl from back in high school that I always had a crush on, yet never had the courage to talk to. I'm happy that you have a family now, and I wish the best of luck in everything that you do. I'm only sad that society is still so restrictive that a girl has to feel ashamed for being sexy and expressing herself through her body. You should know that we're all still thankful to you for sharing that side of yourself with us, and we'll probably never forget you.

Cheers,
Sean
Varanus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xpacrock wrote:
Jilliciouz wrote:
Varanus wrote:
xpacrock wrote:

Sad
*sniffle*

Hey Jill, I just want you to know that we appreciate you letting us know what the deal is. Personally, you were the first girl I ever saw dance with so much freedom, confidence, and energy. I think a lot of us here will always feel nostalgic about you. I can only speak for myself, but I almost see you as that cute girl from back in high school that I always had a crush on, yet never had the courage to talk to. I'm happy that you have a family now, and I wish the best of luck in everything that you do. I'm only sad that society is still so restrictive that a girl has to feel ashamed for being sexy and expressing herself through her body. You should know that we're all still thankful to you for sharing that side of yourself with us, and we'll probably never forget you.

Cheers,
Sean

Well said, sir. Bravo. I do hope Jill gets a chance to read that. Betcha a nickel it makes her smile Very Happy
hoochimama
Ass Sniffer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jilliciouz wrote:
Varanus wrote:
xpacrock wrote:

Sad
*sniffle*

It's great to read from you again, you'll always be my fav and congrats on starting a family!
flohb
Ass Sniffer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upskirt Thong would be nice!!!!!!
Thanks
FelixtheIVth
Ass Sniffer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A straight booty-clap contest might be an interesting way to mix it up. No music or anything, just, say, thirty seconds to a minute for each girl to give it their all.
Sponsor
GrindBabesGrindBabes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Booty shakin' / dancin' contests! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: