ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
BSOD computer crash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eljie56
The Booty Caller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:06 pm    Post subject: BSOD computer crash Reply with quote

a few weeks ago had a major computer crash and lost everything, was wondering if anyone here knows how to transfer files from the old computer to the new PC is there a way to recapture my videos or are they gone forever?

luckily in sub section have gotten a few of the good ones back but its impossible to get them all
capitano
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had to do it myself so not the best source of help, but have you tried connecting the drive to another computer(maybe using a usb enclosure)? Does the pc still recognize the drive? If it does recognize the drive there should be some programs that you can use to recover files(likely the same file recovery programs you use to recover accidentally deleted but unshredded files). If it won't even recognize the drive or if it's making a weird sound then the failure is probably mechanical and needs to be fixed in a lab (expensive, and you might not want random strangers looking at your booty collection).

http://download.cnet.com/s/data-recovery/
cdawg283
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://salestores.com/byteccbt300u.html#.VmjjKXarSUk

Buy one of these or something similar I was able to transfer all of my old files from my computer straight to my new computer.
The Booty Caller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you both so much for the help, i really have no idea how to do this but i will give both of these methods a try to see if i can recover some of the most important files.
@cap: lots of options wow, don't wanna take it to the repair shop cause most of my files are booty booty and more booty that would be embarrasing Very Happy and it is making a sound when the blue screen appears kind of a small hammer going toc toc toc.

@cdawg: that's great to see that it is possible with that usb2. is it safe to transfer from a windows xp to a windows 10?
capitano
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eljie56 wrote:
is it safe to transfer from a windows xp to a windows 10?
Should be fine.
Sponsor
GrindBabesGrindBabes
eljie56
The Booty Caller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the help cap, i hope i can do it right Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: