ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
Shakinitforum.com Youtube ID Logger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Motardazour
Bonified Ass Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:50 pm    Post subject: Shakinitforum.com Youtube ID Logger Reply with quote

Finding high quality, unique booty shaking videos is hard enough, sharing it should be EASY! That is why I coded us a simple youtube ID logger to make our booty searching/sharing easier and faster. I recommend collecting your high quality, share worthy finds using this tool and then once or twice a week copy and paste the ID's into the Multi Embedder. Less time posting booty = more time finding high quality booty!

If people actually use this and enjoy it I will continue developing it. Please give feedback and post any bugs you may have and I will try to fix/implement them.

The way this tool works is:
You select a the URL of the youtube video in the browser and press CTRL + C. This copies it to the clipboard. This app grabs the URL from the clipboard, if it is a valid youtube video URL, it extracts the youtube ID, prints it to the screen and logs it to ytids.txt in the same folder as the .exe. In this manner, it works for all browsers.

Limitations:
Only works on youtube.com and youtu.be URLs at this time.

If the webmaster wanted, I could modify the Multi Embedder script to take a list of IDs therefore we wouldn't have to submit one URL at a time. Alternatively without access to the multi embedder script, I could write a userscript or an auto-it like application to automate the task.

Virus Scan #1
Virus Scan #2

Download here:
http://bootygangsters.com/download/fcc08f63f41ad3c7991cc55dcbd3484fc6edd99d/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: