ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
Pet and Animal Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deewelch
Ass Sniffer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject: Pet and Animal Thread Reply with quote

Do you have a pet? Let's talk about them and share your experiences on having a pet or the things that you want to do with your pet.
deewelch
Ass Sniffer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 4 labradors, most of the time they are playful and sometimes they are destructive because they tend to destroy things inside the house. One of my friends advised me that I should take them outside and play with them. It is also better to have dog toy for each of them so that they will concentrate playing with it instead of playing things inside the house. As I was searching online I saw these dog toys which I think is perfect for my dogs, I do hope that it will work. If you have any suggestion for other toys that will perfect for my dogs, kindly advice me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: