ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
YTBUDDY and TUBEMALL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GalaxyRanger
omg i'm powahful!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only public accounts
tgo316
The Great One

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay maybe I'm doing something wrong so any help would be appreciated!

YTbuddy is running and it doesn't download any of my subscriptions. I've tried doing local subscriptions too, and still nothing.

TubEmAll currently isn't crashing (which is an improvement) it finds the videos but doesn't download them. I did set up a download directory.

Any thoughts or ideas?

EDITED:

Okay I spoke too soon. I just hit the "done" button and got an error. "Run time error '52': Bad file name or number."

I'm running Windows Vista Home Professional. I don't know if this info helps.
omg i'm powahful!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ytbuddy is showing the total amount of videos found? if it doesn't it means it's not logged in. if you got a firewall make sure ytbuddy can connect to google and youtube. with tubemall disable 'save only selected' and let me know if it's still crashing, if it works you can pm me the account and i'll try to save it with the option enabled

edit: if you are on vista and you installed ytbuddy inside program files you'll need to run it as an administrator of it won't be able to save files inside that folder (vista will save them inside c:\users\yourname\appdata\local\virtualstore\program files\etc if you don't run it as administrator)
tgo316
The Great One

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GalaxyRanger wrote:
ytbuddy is showing the total amount of videos found? if it doesn't it means it's not logged in. if you got a firewall make sure ytbuddy can connect to google and youtube. with tubemall disable 'save only selected' and let me know if it's still crashing, if it works you can pm me the account and i'll try to save it with the option enabled

edit: if you are on vista and you installed ytbuddy inside program files you'll need to run it as an administrator of it won't be able to save files inside that folder (vista will save them inside c:\users\yourname\appdata\local\virtualstore\program files\etc if you don't run it as administrator)

Okay.. I ran both programs as the administrator and it seems to have fixed the problem.

A big thanks. I figured it was something silly that I was overlooking.
omg i'm powahful!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ytbuddy 1.09 will check your subs for closed accounts every 6 hours and will automatically unsubscribe them.
Unsubscribed accounts are listed inside unsubscribed.txt, use it as a reference for your next submissions Laughing
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
Tetragrammaton
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey GalaxyRanger, I dunno why but I have issues saving thumbnails in TubEmAll (minor complaint, everything else works fine). When the option is selected I get the same error as tgo316 "Run time error '52': Bad file name or number." I've already added both programs to my firewall exceptions and have it running in admin mode and save only selected is checked off. I'm running Win7 Ultimate 64bit.
GalaxyRanger
omg i'm powahful!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i'm aware of the thumbnails issue on some systems, it's been here for ages and i've never been able to reproduce the crash on the computers i use for testing so i'm unable to fix it for now Sad

But let me say it's working fine for some users on win7 or vista with thumbnails enabled so i don't think the code is broken, maybe it's a dll issue with some specific installations of windows, who knows, just keep thumbnails disabled and you should be fine Wink
tgo316
The Great One

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tetragrammaton wrote:
Hey GalaxyRanger, I dunno why but I have issues saving thumbnails in TubEmAll (minor complaint, everything else works fine). When the option is selected I get the same error as tgo316 "Run time error '52': Bad file name or number." I've already added both programs to my firewall exceptions and have it running in admin mode and save only selected is checked off. I'm running Win7 Ultimate 64bit.

Tet, I am running Vista and the thumbnail option is working for me. If you have a google account I had to sign in with that instead of my youtube account. Once I signed into my google account it recognized me by my youtube user ID. I don't know, but maybe this will help.

Like GR said, there are a ton of little system things that could cause the problem because no two computers are the same.
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GalaxyRanger wrote:
yes i'm aware of the thumbnails issue on some systems, it's been here for ages and i've never been able to reproduce the crash on the computers i use for testing so i'm unable to fix it for now Sad

But let me say it's working fine for some users on win7 or vista with thumbnails enabled so i don't think the code is broken, maybe it's a dll issue with some specific installations of windows, who knows, just keep thumbnails disabled and you should be fine Wink

tgo316 wrote:
Tet, I am running Vista and the thumbnail option is working for me. If you have a google account I had to sign in with that instead of my youtube account. Once I signed into my google account it recognized me by my youtube user ID. I don't know, but maybe this will help.

Like GR said, there are a ton of little system things that could cause the problem because no two computers are the same.

Okies, thanks anyways you guys! I'll probably run it on my netbook anyways to save power, I'll give it a shot on there. Anyways I thought I'd look up some help on the tubemall forums, holy crap there is a lot of derp in there, I feel bad for the admin .
JojoA
Ass Fucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TubEmAll 1.1e issue:
Just curious if anyone knows the cause of the 'Run-time error 9: Subscript out of range' problem. Basically trying to download certain video's in a list makes this error pop up.

It appears to be video specific, you can skip certain video's and the error won't pop up. I can't really see any correlation between the video's that are causing the error other than the fact they always do.

YTBuddy question on top of that, is local subs monitoring just not working? I've never had it download anything that was a local sub only and there has been new content in those subs.
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: