ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
Miley Cyrus has ruined youtube twerk searches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
capitano
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Miley Cyrus has ruined youtube twerk searches Reply with quote

Ever since she made the word mainstream, "Twerk" -which for me used to be the most reliable way to find new vids on youtube- now turns up more than 90% reposts.

And it isn't like the old kind of reposts where the uploader's name clearly gave it away like "TwerkersINCWSHH" so you could spot it right there in the search result page, or even just by checking their uploads page where the videos would be of completely different girls in different settings with different cameras showing it possibly couldn't be a legit uploader. No, now they're using girly names, and posting videos of just one girl, and the only way to spot it seems to be by looking at the upload dates when they seem to have posted far too many videos with different outfits in a single day. There even seem to be more male twerking videos than legit female results these days! Crying or Very sad

Am I just being unlucky or has anyone else noticed this?
mrbradeli
Ass Master

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely. I knew the second it happened that there would be a huge influx of twerkers, followed by a ton of spam to profit off of its new found mainstream fame. Even worse, its suddenly uncool to a ton of girls so we're going to see a lot less normal girls twerking and a lot more maladjusted social rejects that are still obsessed with Justin Beiber baiting for money. That was pretty much what 2010 and 2011 were like (probably more like a few months; I'm terrible with time) on a smaller scale due to Soulja Boy and that sort of stuff.

I'm not worried though. After the Red Nose and Gas Pedal craze appeared out of nowhere I'm sure another rapper will come up with another name for booty shaking that girls will love soon enough.
knight72
Purloiner of Privates

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah same here,normally i got at least a handfull of new vids from this search code a day...atm you can be lucky if you catch 1 or 2...the rest is full of spam...like mr.b said...im pretty sure something new is coming pretty soon...and all the spam shit will be gone sooner or later also...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I noticed this right away. But, to me, this has got some good and some bad. The spam vids obviously suck and are annoying. But, on the other hand Miley has made twerking that much more popular. She is a major influence on young girls, and therefor we should see alot more girls taking after Miley and shakin their butts for us Smile So to me, it's a double edge sword.
Varanus
Diehard Booty Accumulator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I miss the Hoedown Throwdown. That rocked.

Very Happy
Cthulhu will rule the world again, oh yeah.
Cthulhu will rule all the world.
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
knight72
Purloiner of Privates

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im still hoping for a comeback from my all time favs Very Happy

Link

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, I'm listening to talk radio now, and there talking about " banning the act of twerking" @ school dances and making the students sign something saying that they understand that, and the consequences that could follow. I'm also getting a kick out of all these older people (talk shows, news anchors, etc) that clearly know very little about "twerking" trying to talk about it/describe it. Yes, this is ask VERY mainstream now-a-days.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the '50s they tried to ban rock 'n roll. You see how well that went Wink

Knight I love your German folk song videos. What are they singing about. I don't expect you to translate the entire song just a general idea Very Happy
knight72
Purloiner of Privates

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varanus wrote:
In the '50s they tried to ban rock 'n roll. You see how well that went Wink

Knight I love your German folk song videos. What are they singing about. I don't expect you to translate the entire song just a general idea Very Happy

its a song about garden gnome's Very Happy in english it should be the garden gnome long walk Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love garden gnomes. If I was two inches shorter I could be one Very Happy
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: