ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
GreenEyed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Exclusive ~ ShakinIt.com's Finest! ~ Ladies Personal Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Varanus
Diehard Booty Accumulator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: exercising Reply with quote

greeneyed wrote:
hehe i'm actually adding a squat video right now. i do deadlifts (sumo, regular, and stiff legged), i also do lunges and other exercises to keep my booty sexy. hopefully i can sneak the cam into the gym to capture some more booty action.

You deadlift AND squat? Music to my ears Very Happy

Greeneyed is hardcore.

Virgoperidot
Queen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: thanks for watching Reply with quote

Varanus wrote:
greeneyed wrote:
Hey guys,
Thanks for watching! I have lots of hot vids in store Smile

The bench squats have done wonders. Magnificent Thumbs Up

Some other bootybuilding exercises you might enjoy..

Stiff legged deadlifts
Sumo leg presses
Lying hamstring curls

Nothing beats squats. The King of all Exercises. But to add a little variety and also if you've hit a plateau its nice to change things up a bit. Of course, you can always just stick with squats and mix them up. Box squats, ass to the floor, 20 rep breathing squats, 5x5, etc.

OOOHHH First welcome GREENEYES!!! you ROCK!! If you ever around ATL you gots to hit me up soo we can do a vid!...

Now to excerise!!!! Which I love OMG I agree squats are the key I do the lying one the weight bench with the weights!! and standard standing squats and lunges!!!! and teo bo three times a week! Billy Blanks really knows how to get ya blood to pumping!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm green eyed virgo video would be soo hot Smile
MCITP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm booty shakin in the gym Exclamation ? Exclamation
Varanus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright then just watched Greeneyed's contest video

Shocked

As a huge fan of Elvira I really appreciated the short intro. I love that Halloween sexy stuff.

Nice costume BTW.

Shocked
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
greeneyed
Ass Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Please add me on twitter.com/greeneyed9 to get updates about my new vids and hot booty pics!

Also any suggestions for new vid ideas? Something real hot you wanna see? Premium members let me know.
Ass Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

So I notice my forum is a little dead and I don't get too many comments on my videos. I wanted to check in with members and see if you guys have any requests? Do you like the videos I do now (smoking, ass shaking, masturbation, lots of new costumes, different rooms, etc.). Maybe I'm already giving you what you want so you're quiet and pleased heh? Also please check out my personal blog sexygreeneyed.com and if you vote for me in the upcoming contest and leave me a message or a comment you will get a free surprise!

xoxo
GE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey greeneyed!

I wouldn't worry about it too much. This is not a very "chatty" site. The members here tend to just kinda sit back, view the content and...well...you know... Very Happy

I've tried to get some chats going on other topics and barely get a reply. Because everybody is busy...you know.

I don't think it has anything to do with the quality of your videos. You were already popular here before you got a premium page. You're a freakin' booty legend!

From what I have seen, and take this with a grain of salt as obviously I cant speak for everyone, but the guys around here seem to be into the basics. Booty shaking, general nakedness and maybe a little masturbation/sex video thrown in for good measure. I know you do fetish stuff like humiliation, smoking etc and I don't think that would fly here all that well. Unless you got a special request. Our boys are pretty straight forward on what they are looking for. Did I mention naked? They love naked.

And you haven't been here all that long. It takes a little while for people to *find* you if you know what I mean. I get PMs that say "Whatever happened to Greeneyed????" and I'm like "Uhhh...she has a premium page here?" Very Happy. People are silly. You would think with all the flashing banners etc we have people would be aware. But they are probably too busy...you know...to notice.

Plus I'm sure you realize you are unique. You have a certain look and style. Which may scare the crap out of some people. You are a strong, dominating woman with a lot of tattoos. I LOVE IT! I could watch you deadlift naked all day, LOL! But who knows maybe it intimidates some folks so they just sit back and...you know. And speaking purely as the superficial male you have one of the greatest asses of all time. Your ass was FORGED in the gym with iron. Its high and tight. It's just incredible. If I was more talented I would carve a sculpture of it! You're also smoking hot and you can dance. You have sex appeal. I mean you have it all don't worry about anything.

Other girls in the past have expressed concern regarding feedback. I don't know why but its just the nature of the beast here. I've been a little bit of a cheerleader around here trying to get these monkeyheads to communicate. So I'll say it again.......IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING HOLLA!!!!! IF YOU LIKE GREENEYED HOLLA!!!!!! IF YOU WANT ME TO SHUT UP HOLLA!!!!!!!!

There, that oughta do it. Now if you'll excuse me all this talk about your ass has made me need to....you know....

Very Happy
Cthulhu will rule the world again, oh yeah.
Cthulhu will rule all the world.
Mr Happy
Fap Master-Bator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to clarify ....you know = Very Happy

boyzur2
d-_-b trance addict

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Happy wrote:
just to clarify ....you know = Very Happy

Welcome back man.
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Exclusive ~ ShakinIt.com's Finest! ~ Ladies Personal Profiles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: