ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
Extreme slow down of YT booty vids
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
collinsted45
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:54 am    Post subject: Extreme slow down of YT booty vids Reply with quote

Ok, Im sure you all have noticed the major decline of girls makin booty shakin vids. Or maybe its just my imagination. I dont think so, but thats part of the reason Im posting this. To get opinions.
Over the past 6 months to 1 year I have noticed a very big slow down in booty vids on YT. Back in the day the white girl teens were posting booty vids left and right, it was hard to even keep up with them. But over the last few years and mostly over the last year or so, your lucky to find 1 or 2 white girl booty channels a week! Im talkin the good ones that you follow hourly and cant wait for more. I stumble upon 1 or 2 of these a week at best these days.
And now, it seems even the black girls have slowed down drastically, which concerns me a lot. For black chicks, its part of their culture. Bouncin ass is what they do! So now the black chicks booty vids started slowing down. I never thought Id see the day, and Im truly concerned.
It seems the only ones left making booty vids these days are the latina/Brazilian chicks. They are actually producing more than ever right now.
But anyway, my point is....this sucks...and I dont get it. Are schools handing out anti-twerk booklets nowadays? Also, the amount of spam accounts posting old poor quality re-posts of twerk vids is seriously getting truly ridiculous. Search the word twerk, and you might find "one" real authentic channel out of 3 pages of search results. Its fucking stupid.
So what do you guys think of this? Any theories as to what is causing the slow down? Or, am I imagining things or blowing it out of proportion?
knight72
Purloiner of Privates

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my 2 cents...you said it already...youtube installed a new spam script completely without success Wink like many of the updates they do...prob is the real girls dont get that much views anymore because people give up to search because of all the spam...so if youtube dont get this prob solved the times will not get better...next prob is...in the past there was youtube...then youtbe and youtube again...after that maybe dailymotion...now there is twitter....vine....younow...kik...whatsapp...etc.etc...youtube will comeback because of a single song or some dance moves...but like how it was some some years back it will never be again...that times are over forever...as i said...just imo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i think that's the prob too, like Knight says before YT was the only source where booty vids could be uploaded, now there are so many options, what's really frustrating is that most now prefer to upload the vine or instagram 10 second videos Evil or Very Mad , seems like that is the new craze, even on yt these 10-16 second clips is whats uploaded. Also before there was just 360 or 480 mp4/flv videos which took less time to upload, now they seem to get lazy uploading in HD cause it takes forever. So now there are more high quality videos which is awesome, but less booty videos and shorter time videos lasting anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 minute. Times have unfortunately changed, but there are still many great booty vids made just a little less than before Sad
collinsted45
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is another HUGE problem is the 10 sec long videos. It drives me nuts! Who in their right mind would think that ANYONE is going to enjoy watchin a 10 sec long video? The moment vine became popular, I instantly didnt understand it. I honestly dont understand the point of it. I hate vine. The people who created vine and the people who use it are just dumb. Sorry. And like you guys said, there are all these other sites out there competing with YT, which wouldnt be that big a problem, but these other sites are all shorter 10 sec clips and the video quality if horrible. Knight, could you elaborate a little more on the YT spam script? Whats that all about?
Motardazour
Bonified Ass Man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not an illusion, the number of booty shaking uploads has dropped off big time. and unfortunately of all booty categories, white booty has taken the biggest hit. I have invested a serious amount of time into differents search methods but still only get a few hits a week on my searches and usually not even goods videos.

Yes latin booty is on the rise, but they are all too skinny and idk wtf is wrong with the jeans they wear, haven't they heard of apple bottom jeans or hip huggers? Can't even see the round ass with the burlap sack they are wearing for pants.

Oh and leggings/yoga pants dropped off the map also, I mean what is this the fucking booty apocalypse...
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
capitano
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO it's both the easier youtube moneytization over the past years increasing the amount of reposters/spammers, and the more popular vine/instagram platforms shrinking the amount of girls still doing youtube.

Even if twitter starts allowing for longer videos I'm not sure it will make much of a difference since the girls will likely keep their videos one-size-fits-all.

We must destroy vine and instagram. Laughing
knight72
Purloiner of Privates

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capitano wrote:

hahaha...that sounds like a plan Very Happy or we make our own video platform...only twerk and sexy shakes are allowed and a minimum video length of 1 minute Wink

Last edited by knight72 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
gga
Ass Fucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

knight72 wrote:
capitano wrote:

hahaha...that sounds like a plan Very Happy or we make or own video platform...only twerk and sexy shakes are allowed and a minimum video length of 1 minute Wink

That is a great idea.
collinsted45
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

knight72 wrote:
capitano wrote:

hahaha...that sounds like a plan Very Happy or we make our own video platform...only twerk and sexy shakes are allowed and a minimum video length of 1 minute Wink

Now THAT is smart thinking.
mrbradeli
Ass Master

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

knight72 wrote:
capitano wrote:

I've been waiting for someone to say that for years. Count me in.
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: