ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
How do you remove watermarks from videos?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
capitano
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: How do you remove watermarks from videos? Reply with quote

I'm talking the sneaky kind of video watermark that isn't visible to the naked eye.
blackjay90
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I really don't think you can remove water marks completely and I haven't come across any software that can. The best you can do is try and fade the water mark, but that will effect the quality of the video. Mostly, there are just black bars covering it which is the only "solution". Lastly, the water marks that flash, move across the screen or has multiple marks within the screen will be impossible to remove.
capitano
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah if it was a visible and static watermark I'd just put some black bars over it, but I'm trying to get rid of http://bit.ly/1EmQFml in specific.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: