ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
you tube changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eljie56
The Booty Caller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:11 am    Post subject: you tube changes Reply with quote

So downloadhelper is back working again and on the firefox page there were lots of complaints and the explanation given by them was that youtbe made changes. Started catching up with so many videos but i kept noticing every one was 480x360. So i checked on videos that i knew were in 720p HD and it seems every single YT video even if it was in HQ before has been downgraded to the lowest format by YT which in my opinion sucks big time, they have done it again messing it all up!! Evil or Very Mad Is there a way to see them in HQ if possible?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: