ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
Some Clarity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackjay90
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:09 am    Post subject: Some Clarity Reply with quote

Hello

This message is for Knight72, originally, I sent him two messages July 12th and 18th with no reply so maybe other mods can answer this question. March 2015 a post of mine was deleted and I wanted to know why... the reason is because I was going to post something from my own personal stash. But, I want to make sure; I didn't violate any of the rules (since my march 2015 post was deleted) before I post again... I have the video uploaded and the screen shots ready to go, if I don't hear back anything I will just post else where till I get some answer.

Thank you
copenxin
Deity of Booty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously?

Are you really asking about a post that was deleted 2 years and 4 months ago?

We only delete posts that do
Not conform to this site's guidelines.

Examples:
- Videos of Known or Obvious Underage
- Reposts (not from an original YT account or not posted by the original girl who created it)
- Pr0n
- Videos of Trannies and/or gay shit
- Watermarked videos
- Spam

There are other reasons so I'd suggest you give a quick read of the site rules and figure out for yourself why the post was deleted ...
2 years and 4 months ago , but don't try to hold the site hostage ... feel free to post your personal stash anywhere you like!

~Copenxin

I tried it once.

It was the worst 2 minutes of my life.
blackjay90
Lord of All Ass

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um okay... everything I ever posted here was from my actual stash that isn't on any website unless I release it... you seem a little heated in your reply which is fine. I didn't get a direct answer or was able to know which video it was since I thought it was up to code... and I don't make assumptions abut anyone I would except the same regard.... oh well then I'll leave it at that.
rajinisback
MCITP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just happy this forum is still around. :Oh Hell Yea!:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: