ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
"Shakinit Shout Outs"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
munchabunch
Ass Master

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: "Shakinit Shout Outs" Reply with quote

Anyone can think of a way to get the ladies to hold up a "Shakinit.com" shout out before their videos. or better yet write it on their asses? haha. I wonder if some of the girls know about this site, but if anyone has shot their own stuff or knows any girls who are chronic bootyshakers maybe we could talk them into holding a sign in the beginning of the video and drive some more traffic from the average booty fan who might be watching on YouTube. Thoughts? Cool
Supreme Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stoked to see your message muncha! Anything that you guys can do to help drive traffic here is greatly appreciated! The more the merrier! Razz
Mr Happy
Fap Master-Bator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see if I can find some time from my busy schedule to help with this. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: