ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
A Lotta Damn Rules!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thespikenut
Ass Sniffer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: A Lotta Damn Rules!! Reply with quote

Hey all! I love the concept of this site, and I'm sure there's a ton of great stuff in the member's section. But damn there's a lotta strict ass rules!

How does anybody stay a member?? It seems like you could post a ton of stuff and get kicked out again if you can't keep it up... wow! Also, where in the world do you find videos from original ass shakers that somebody else hasn't already posted, and isn't currently being posted elsewhere?

DAMN!!
ObiWan
Redneck Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i too thought the same thing when i first joined this site. but i promise, its sooo easy to keep full member status once you understand exactly what to do. read the tutorials carefully, they'll be a big help until you get into the swing of things Very Happy
monstah911
Booty Lvl 99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rules weed out the selfish leechers (haha i used to be one) and ignorants who do whatever they feel like doing without thinking about their fellows. Searching, watching, and posting booty does takesa lot of time and work.

So the rules work well. Awesome sharing and caring people inside Smile

Once you're in, watch out for the floods. when there's a flood, no one sleeps.

Confession: I like logging in to find Comments on my Karma Smile!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Member's Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: