ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
*** A heads up to all of you wonderfull girls *** IMPORTANT!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Exclusive ~ ShakinIt.com's Finest! ~ Ladies Personal Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beast
Supreme Overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: *** A heads up to all of you wonderfull girls *** IMPORTANT! Reply with quote

Shakinit.com is well known for hosting a large number of very hot, real girls. Because of this it is very likely you will receive offers from scammers inviting you to their own sites. Usually you can easily spot them because they probably won't have any real girls on their site and they'll use cheap tactics based on lies. Virgoperidot and some of the other girls here have been approached already with subtle methods and may be able to help you avoid them. If someone contacts you and it seems a bit questionable please ask us for help.

Thanks! Oh and if any of you girls want to say something nice about this place and how cool we are to you...now would be a great time to do it!
Razz
Virgoperidot
Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: *** A heads up to all of you wonderfull girls *** IMPORT Reply with quote

Beast wrote:
Shakinit.com is well known for hosting a large number of very hot, real girls. Because of this it is very likely you will receive offers from scammers inviting you to their own sites. Usually you can easily spot them because they probably won't have any real girls on their site and they'll use cheap tactics based on lies. Virgoperidot and some of the other girls here have been approached already with subtle methods and may be able to help you avoid them. If someone contacts you and it seems a bit questionable please ask us for help.

Thanks! Oh and if any of you girls want to say something nice about this place and how cool we are to you...now would be a great time to do it!
Razz

First off! SHAKINIT IS MY HOME I AINT GOING NO WHERE!! I moved in to the back of the forum lol

Hey shakinit and girlie's... I have some advice tell all etc.. Yes I was approached by a couple of people promising me big bucks my own website etc... I wont name names more than likely you kno.. Most likely its a scam you can always belive what someone is telling you, use your heads and think it out before jumping aboard a ship that might sink you ... if you have 1 lil thought that its a scam "gut feeling" it prob lay is!

advice always ask to see what other work they have done website portfolios etc.. if they cant show proof or refuse to do so... don't fall for it.. I am not saying that everybody is a scam I am just saying check just stuff out before you sign anything.. Don't let the idea of making 3 grand a month get in front of your best judgement!

A far as Shakinit goes the proof is in the pudding! Beast GR Copenxin (and the rest of you guys you kno who you are) they are great and you see real results here there's no Bullshit with the guys that's the best part they are straight up about everything if you don't kno something they will help you! Very Happy ... Advice shakinit is the shit the bomb with real results.. A place I am glad and honored to call my home for booty shaking around the world..

Much love Shakinit always ya girl Virgo! Very Happy Wink

p.s if any of you wanna ask me something need advice please no hesitate to contact me virgoperidot@shakinit.com or pm me... I am here for you guys/gals! Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously, how can you compete with this?

http://shakinit.com/girls.html

The girls page is a monument to beauty, there are no 'coming soon' empty sites here lol, only the real deal Very Happy
pull my strings and i'll go far
ObiWan
Redneck Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://shakinit.com/girls.html it brings a tear to thiis ol' booty lover's eye everytime i check this page.
Virgoperidot
Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU GUYS ROCK!! LOVE YOU GUYS IF I NEED A SMILE I KNO I CAN COME HERE AND GET ONE!!!

MUCH LOVE VIRGO!!!
Jilliciouz
ShakinIt.com Official Winner!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds a *lot* like when dude hit me up saying he owns jilliciouz.com, and I can become my own 'star on the website'... They couldn't give me references to anything else they've done, because he said 'we've never done any projects like this so far'. If you go there or to keriphoenix.com it's some wannabe shakinit.com site... They link to a sex toy website, but bleck.. bbigbootyentertainment.com = WRECK!

I personally LOVE being on shakinit.com. It's a site where I can be ME... No being deleted, no being HARASSED, the gentlemen running and operating on this site are AWESOME, RESPECTFUL, intelligent individuals who allow us ladies the freedom and room to do what we do best: shake our booty.
No gimmicks, no fouls; this site is 100% the REAL DEAL. When I won the contest money, I got it the very same day... You get paid what you and they agree to. Period.

<<<<<<<<<<<<3 you guys... I knew there would be some garbage like this, but this site will prevail because you guys are the authentic, the original, the ONLY
SHAKINIT.COM!!!!!!!!!

Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jilliciouz wrote:
That sounds a *lot* like when dude hit me up saying he owns jilliciouz.com, and I can become my own 'star on the website'... They couldn't give me references to anything else they've done, because he said 'we've never done any projects like this so far'. If you go there or to keriphoenix.com it's some wannabe shakinit.com site... They link to a sex toy website, but bleck.. bbigbootyentertainment.com = WRECK!

I personally LOVE being on shakinit.com. It's a site where I can be ME... No being deleted, no being HARASSED, the gentlemen running and operating on this site are AWESOME, RESPECTFUL, intelligent individuals who allow us ladies the freedom and room to do what we do best: shake our booty.
No gimmicks, no fouls; this site is 100% the REAL DEAL. When I won the contest money, I got it the very same day... You get paid what you and they agree to. Period.

<<<<<<<<<<<<3 you guys... I knew there would be some garbage like this, but this site will prevail because you guys are the authentic, the original, the ONLY
SHAKINIT.COM!!!!!!!!!

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED 100% SHAKINIT IS THA REAL DEAL BABY!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED 100% SHAKINIT IS THA REAL DEAL BABY!

Word.
Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool I want to give a big shout out to all them guys that helped me when my compter would not work, Crying or Very sad but now i got it fix thanks to copenxin and raj and all other i would not be here. THANK'S Y'ALL

-SOUTHERNBABYGIRL-
rajinisback
MCITP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep SouthernBabyGirl the Shakinit.com Booty Squad is here to help all you ladies!
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Exclusive ~ ShakinIt.com's Finest! ~ Ladies Personal Profiles All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: