ShakinItForum.com
Home » Shakinit.com » Contests » Girls » Booty Models » DMCA » Email
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages :: Log in :: donate
*** A heads up to all of you wonderfull girls *** IMPORTANT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Exclusive ~ ShakinIt.com's Finest! ~ Ladies Personal Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LindziLoo
Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW...shows ya how much readin a forum post can do!
i feel way more informed..
and as always i have the wonderful people at shakinit.com to thank.
(:
thanks eVeRYoNe!!!
Very Happy
The Ass Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont forget about good ole shitthott. Ladies I may not be good with computer but if you wanna know if that outfit is sexy im your man
suizoo
Proud Member of the Creme de la Perv

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shitthott wrote:
Dont forget about good ole shitthott. Ladies I may not be good with computer but if you wanna know if that outfit is sexy im your man

ha, true that! Very Happy ..and i know what booty means in german, hey..that's not bad Very Happy
ShakinIt.com Official Winner!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jilliciouz wrote:
That sounds a *lot* like when dude hit me up saying he owns jilliciouz.com, and I can become my own 'star on the website'... They couldn't give me references to anything else they've done, because he said 'we've never done any projects like this so far'. If you go there or to keriph0enix.com it's some wannabe shakinit.com site... They link to a sex toy website, but bleck.. bbigb00tyentertainment.com = WRECK!
[/size]

I just want to clarify that I have nothing to do with KeriPh0enix.com other than they jacked my name. wtf big booty entertainment? Theres not even anything on that site. MY site is KeriLeighPhoenix.com and I'm still just generating content. so thats why my page is lame (for now) BUT

I am thinking of making a shakinit page as well. just trying to get my ducks in a row feel me?
ShakinIt.com Official Winner!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeriPhoenix wrote:
Jilliciouz wrote:
That sounds a *lot* like when dude hit me up saying he owns jilliciouz.com, and I can become my own 'star on the website'... They couldn't give me references to anything else they've done, because he said 'we've never done any projects like this so far'. If you go there or to keriph0enix.com it's some wannabe shakinit.com site... They link to a sex toy website, but bleck.. bbigb00tyentertainment.com = WRECK!
[/size]

I just want to clarify that I have nothing to do with KeriPh0enix.com other than they jacked my name. wtf big booty entertainment? Theres not even anything on that site. MY site is KeriLeighPhoenix.com and I'm still just generating content. so thats why my page is lame (for now) BUT

I am thinking of making a shakinit page as well. just trying to get my ducks in a row feel me?

I feel you girl... THey did us dirty!!! Did someone contact you too??

And I think you should DEFINITELY make a shakinit.com page!

Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
Beast
Supreme Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMPORTANT!!!

There is a scammer who is going crazy tonight ladies! Be cautious and don't fall for any of his crap. This guy is seriously crazy!!!!! He's messaged us every 5 minutes for the last couple of hours basically talking to himself. We've banned him from the site and he's trying to blackmail to get back in. He's using MANY different email addresses and said he's going to try and scare all of you beautiful ladies away. My advice is to just ignore him. Rolling Eyes

Emails he's used so far:
Pringlesjohnny@aol.com
Jeffbaker000@aol.com
jjjablade15@aol.com
mom_nana11092004@yahoo.com
kmones@yahoo.com
a420bobmarley@aol.com
john2008117@yahoo.com
guccipradachik@aol.com

Youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/guccigrl22 (yes this homo likes to act as a girl)

This guy is out of his mind!
Beast
Supreme Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A recent email from him...direct quote:

"i'm gonna make a you tube account pretending i'm a girl that was ripped off by shakinit for making vids for them and promise i will tarnish your name"

"i made rufruf gone forever and will for all teh others muHAHAHAH"
GalaxyRanger
omg i'm powahful!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah the sucker thought he could blackmail US

we obviously got his ip on file and even a name and an adress couse he subscribed one of the girls in the past, so if you are up for some old style punishment let us know
pull my strings and i'll go far
Virgoperidot
Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man People kill me assholes for sure! I don't understand why people drop soo damn low! that guccigirl tried to scam me out of some vids months back on ty saying she was goona send to men in jail for their ipods I was like what the hell they don't get ipods in jail... soo yea scammers will always be here.... I have learned not to fall for then slime balls any no more!

Thats why I love you guys here you guys keep it real honest and always looking out for us Girls!!

much love and RESPECT guys... Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haters
Sponsor
Official Model of ShakinIt.comOfficial Model of ShakinIt.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShakinItForum.com Forum Index -> Exclusive ~ ShakinIt.com's Finest! ~ Ladies Personal Profiles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: